M512 Manual Centrifuge
M512 manual centrifuges are the only manually cleaning, vertical centrifuges built by the technical engineers at US Centrifuge Systems. M512 manual cleaning centrifuges offer advantages not found on competitive manual clean units:
- Rugged frame and integrated centrifuge-bowl enclosure manufactured from 1/4-inch thick plate steel for added durability and longer working life.
- Hinged centrifuge-bowl enclosure lid secured by hand-wheel clamps during operation that makes opening the unit to access the centrifuge-bowl for cleaning quick and easy.
- Spindle and centrifuge-bowl feature a tapered fit for smooth operation.
- Spindle bearing-housing and centrifuge-bowl assembly are easily and quickly removed from the machine frame as one unit for convenient and simplified maintenance when bearing replacement is necessary.
- Standard hard-anodized aluminum centrifuge-bowl surface finish for added durability and corrosion resistance.
- Centrifuge bowls include a stainless steel feed cone and impeller assembly for improved separation efficiency.
- Easy-to-remove bowl-liners and included liner lifting tool make centrifuge-bowl clean outs quick and simple.
- Variety of standard options and system accessories allow customers to tailor a machine for specific applications and facility requirements, all competitively priced.
|M512 Manual Centrifuge Machine Specifications|
|Maximum g-force||1,500 x gravity|
|Separating capacity||1 to 10 gpm|
|Solids holding capacity||Up to 1.0 gallon|
|Required inlet pressure||10 psi @ 10 gpm|
|Liquid inlet fitting||1″ NPT|
|Liquid discharge fitting||3″ NPT|
|Liquid discharge height||28″ (on machine stand)|
|Liquid discharge pressure||Gravity return|
|Maximum temperature||160° F|
|Standard configuration||6 to 9 pH|
|316L Stainless configuration||2 to 14 pH|
|Noise level||72 dB (A) per 8 hours|
|Drive motor||2.0 HP 220/440 volt|
|Dimensions||38″L x 18.5″W x 20″H|
M512 manual cleaning centrifuges feature a rugged heavy-duty frame design with a hinged enclosure cover and heavy-duty lid clamps. The standard centrifuge bowl is a hard-anodized aluminum assembly that includes a stainless steel feed-cone and impeller mechanism for maximum separating efficiency. The removable standard bowl-liner is made from a durable 100-mil ABS-plastic and includes a bowl-liner lifting tool for easy removal of the separated sludge cake.
The M512 can be used as a portable unit to serve multiple fluid reservoirs or can be permanently located to serve a single dedicated fluid reservoir. The M512 can also be supplied as part of a complete pre-engineered system customized to suit a specific industrial application and customer facility requirements. A variety of tanks, pumps, valves, piping, machine platforms and system controls are available.